58-20 Little Neck Parkway
Little Neck NY 11362
718-225-6750 Ext. 236
The Adult Center emphasizes social, recreation, education and support services seeking to enhance the quality of life and to focus on continuing growth and enrichment for our members.
- A dynamic program for adults 50 years of age and over.
- Variety of stimulating classes and small groups led by qualified leaders
- Eight social clubs, with several for special interest groups
- A year round Jewish educational program
- Extensive trips and theatre going opportunities
- Various guest presentations and events throughout the year
- Ongoing resource and information assistance
Caregiver Support Groups Available for those who are providing care to individuals with Alzheimer's Disease, dementia, and other related memory disorders. For more information, please call Alissa Pizzutiello at
(718) 225-6750 ext. 331.
"Sing-A-Long" with Marilyn Herman & Stephen Figurasmith - Thursdays - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Senior Center For all members of the community over the age of 60, provides educational, social, cultural and recreational programs.
GALA Group For gay and lesbian adults over the age of 50.
- We're delighted to announce the expansion of the GALA Group for Gay and Lesbian Adults to include day as well as evening programs. Day programs will be on the first Tuesday of the month, from 11:00-12:30 PM. Evening programs are the third Tuesday of the month, from 7:00-9:00 PM
Travel Club Day trips to various entertainment and cultural venues throughout the Metropolitan area.
Physical Education and Recreation Department Our health, wellness and recreation staff is dedicated to developing individualized plans of health maintenance and welness activities for our older adults.
Transportation Services are available for medical appointments, food shopping and rides to and from the Little Neck site within local geographic.
Trained professionals and volunteer advocates offer the following services at no fee for adults 18 and up:
• Individual Counseling
• Weekly Daytime & Evening Support Groups
• Term Crisis Intervention
• Safety Plan
• Evacuation Kits
• Court Accompaniment (for orders of protection only)
• Linkages with legal assistance programs, shelter placement, other domestic violence services
• Information and referral services for family members
• Professional and community trainings in all areas of family violence
We're very proud to be participating in UJA of New York's Livnot Koach (To Build Strength) Single Parent Initiative, which will help provide single parents with financial workshops, group supportive counseling, information and referral services, socialization, career counseling, parent workshops, programs for children, and much more.
For more information, please contact Sarah Werber, LMSW, at (718) 225-6750 X 248 or by emailing SWerber@sfy.org