If you are interested in joining our organization, please click on these job opportunities:
- Corporate Development Manager, Ladders for Leaders
- Head Teacher- PK4A
- Program Director of After School Programs
- Senior Center Driver
- Spanish Speaking LCSW Mental Health Outpatient Therapist
Part-Time / Seasonal
- After-School Activity and Program Specialists (Multiple Positions)
- After-School Counselors (Multiple Positions)
- After School Counselor Advocate
- After-School Homework Room Supervisors (Multiple Positions)
- Assistant Program Director of Programs for Children with Disabilities (CQY)
- Career Counselor
- Counselor, After School SONYC Program at Bell Academy
- Counselor/Social Worker (Spanish and English speaking), High School
- Creative Arts Group Facilitator, High School
- High School Cosmetology Instructor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Therapist
- Math & Science HSE/GED Instructor
- Program Assistant - Work, Learn & Grow Program
- Tutor, High School and College Success (Multiple Positions)
- Worksite Liaison, Work, Learn & Grow
- Worksite Monitor - Work, Learn & Grow
- Young Men’s Leadership Program Facilitator
For volunteer opportunities, please click here.
The Samuel Field Y is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
For further assistance contact TDD/ TTY at 1800-662-1220.