If you are interested in joining our organization, please click on these job opportunities:
- Head Teacher- PK4A
- Program Assistant, Work Learn & Grow Program and Summer Youth Employment
- Program Director, SFY Neighborhood Senior Center
- Senior Center Driver
- Spanish Speaking LCSW Mental Health Outpatient Therapist
Part-Time / Seasonal
- After-School Activity and Program Specialists (Multiple Positions)
- After-School Counselors (Multiple Positions)
- After School Counselor Advocate
- After School Program Coordinator
- After-School Homework Room Supervisors (Multiple Positions)
- Assistant Program Director of Programs for Children with Disabilities (CQY)
- Business Developer, Ladders For Leaders
- Counselor, After School SONYC Program at Bell Academy
- Employment Coordinator, Adult Workforce
- Food Handler for Senior Lunch Program
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Therapist
- Math & Science HSE/GED Instructor
- Program Assistant - Work, Learn & Grow Program
- Recreation Aide for Senior Care
- Soccer & Lacrosse Coach
- Summer Camp Administrator
- Summer Camp Education Specialist
- Worksite Monitor - Work, Learn & Grow/Summer Youth Employment
For volunteer opportunities, please click here.
The Samuel Field Y is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
For further assistance contact TDD/ TTY at 1800-662-1220.